Traditional lighting can be responsible for up to 75% of properties energy expenditures. This includes not only the cost of energy but also the cost of maintenance. If you consider the time and potential for accident when re-lamping highly placed fixtures then the argument for retrofitting to LED Lighting is hard to avoid.
By installing LED lighting for parking lots or other projects your energy consumption can be reduced from 50% to 75%.
LED lights are made from non-toxic materials and can be recycled. LED lights don’t use lead or mercury and significantly reduce pollution.
LED lights have a very long lifespan:
- An incandescent light has a life of about 1000 hours
- A halogen light has a life of about 2000 hours
- A LED light can last as long as 100,000 hours
Benefits of LED lights for parking garages and other commercial lighting installations:
Average savings is about 70% over traditional lighting
- LED lights are made In the USA
- Reliability- lasting up to13 years
- Environmentally friendly
- No start-up delays
- Rugged & vandal-resistant
- No Mercury or other harmful chemicals
- Energy Rebate Plans
- Durable Die-Cast Aluminum Housings
Other Outer Banks Commercial LED Lighting Services
- LED Street Lights
- LED Exterior Lighting
- LED Parking Lot Lighting
- Commercial Lighting
- Landscape Lighting
- Floodlight Lighting
- Security Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Solar Lighting
Suburban Electric is an experienced LED lighting electrical contractor.